Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Omega Speedmaster Chronomete Mechanical Automatic Movement

My first vertebra. The package I received, and I quickly opened the box to a Longio to find inside. It was a larger field presentation, but it makes sense, since some of the accessories included. I look forward lifted the lid of leather and a big smile on my face, the almost mythical complication that can be seen under the plastic film on the face of the clock. Be automatic movement, has seen the transport kept on the wound enough to move it when I saw it. The small spinning wheel balancing, spinning, as it varies a profound effect on me was - since I wrote about $ 100,000 and jacuzzi for a while. Now I had in my house. The difference here is where the vertebrae was made (which of course involves a lot different).

While most of the movements in tourbillon, I wrote about are of European origin, this guy was from China. The Clock is absolutely a "guy". Percent is very masculine and aggressive attitude. Maybe I am wrong to say this, but I am surprised that the concept of China as the cool air. The design is not necessarily a complex performance of finesse and careful study - but the creature, as the architectural style as Steven Gerrard Ural sense of strength. It's like a marriage, unpredictable Japanese Armor Design and Architecture propaganda pride in buildings that look administered by the state government. I must warn that if you have never seen public buildings has propaganda leader of the country (Communist, dictatorship, etc. ..) done without you "have no idea what I mean. Unlike real estate cheap land communist era, such as public buildings were heavily in research and illegal pride and respect for "the establishment". I see a lot of this quasi-neo-Roman mixed with art deco style of the steroid in this respect. I think that this explanation is necessary exaggerated, because I'd like to show that this is a unique design, but also why I think it stands out. It is possible that, given the government of China, there is an element of design in their public buildings that could affect the design, observe. not to China, I can not say. Even if the suspect comes to their design philosophy of the sub-brand slogan "The People's Republic of China (PRC) manufacture of mechanical watches, excellent."

Gender: Men's
Size: 39mm
Movement: High quality Asia Mechanical Automatic Movement
Case: High quality solid 316 stainless steel case
Bezel: PVD bezel with tachymetre scales
Dial: White dial with a logo below 12 o'clock,a dates counter at 3 o'clock,an hours counter at 6 o'clock and a days counter at 9 o'clock position
Strap: Durable genuine leather strap
Crystal: High quality crystal glass
Numerals: Shaped
Crown: 3 crowns, solid screw-down winding crown with logo and 2 buttons to control the chronographs
Clasp: Original deployment buckle clasp with logo
Back Cover: Solid back cover with logo 
Markings: Precise markings on the face,back,crown,clasp and the back of strap

Replica Watch Some brands include Seiko, Tag Heuer, Casio and Timex. Based on {the testimonies of previous users|user reviews its quiteawkward to use it because of its minute buttons and display making it difficult for the wearer.

No comments:

Post a Comment