Sunday, September 25, 2011

Cadence did a good job in choosing the watch strap

Cadence did a good job in choosing the watch strap. It is black with contrast stitching, and has a nice thickness to it. The surface has the look of distressed leather, and the best part is that the strap is very smooth, and very soft. Straps like this need to be changed a bit more frequently that tougher straps, but they are a pleasure to wear and touch. To be honest, I wasn't sure what to make of the Oarsman watch when I fist looked at it. I'd never thought of a rowing watch, and didn't understand the pilot watch connection. However, after a few days of wearing it, the watch really grew on me, and I am now a fan. Not only is the price good, but I love the way the watch looks. There are very few pilot watches with dials that look as interesting, and still simple, and the rowing theme kept creeping back in my mind in a positive way. Cadence feels that the rowing theme has a lot of positive messages about teamwork, dedication, and follow-through. I totally agree, and for those of you who have ever rowed, you will get this. For the rest of us, I think the rowing theme adds a nice icing on the cake, making already decent watch, just a bit more exotic. The watch is deceptively simple, and it is quite satisfying. For the price of $168.95, it is a good deal for a handsome and functional watch, and deserving of the vipwatch-jp.com Good Value Award. Cadence even gives you a 5 year limited warranty.

No comments:

Post a Comment