Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Nicole Richie owns 30 Chanel handbags

Nicole Richie has admitted to being the proud owner of 30 Chanel handbags. The newlywed said she has so many because she likes to 'experiment' with her style. She told Lucky: ' I stole a lot of them from my mum! To me, fashion is about fun. I don't wear dainty jewellery. I like it to be a little over-the-top. I've always experimented. I dyed my hair purple, and I dyed my hair green, and I went through a Punky Brewster phase, a preppy phase, a goth phase, a girly phase, a grunge phase. I'm sure my style won't stop here.' The 29-year-old added she would not be able to live without Alexander McQueen designs or her Notepad. She explained: 'Alexander McQueen scarves are the most perfect accessories ever, and my Notepad - I'm a total Virgo, obsessed with making lists. I really believe you can't make a mistake with vintage. It's all in how you wear it.'

No comments:

Post a Comment