Monday, May 30, 2011

Conpare rolex datejust Square-ish case is 38mm

Square-ish case is 38mm wide and about 50 mm high heel on the heel. Be felt space larger than it is, what is good with issues like this. The entire case, making it to the wrist of the man, fine equivalent curved. What's cool about yourself, is it appropriate in any case, is curved, not only to the rear. It is very convenient (and beautiful), for this reason.LUGs I as part of a structure with mounting screws on the side of which various features of the overall planning. Brown leather strap fits the dial color and atmosphere reminds me of the belt on Bell & Ross BR01 watches. LUGs The bracelet is 30mm wide and tapers to 20mm at any time. The bracelet is a little thicker than expected, but I understand that said issue. Someone said he was very "see male gaze, without being intrusive." Holding strap together when releasing the folding clasp with a double button.Strap can be easily configured on the wrist. Temp virtualization does include larger bore end for large wrists. Curiously, in the narrow my wrist I wear my bracelet on the lowest setting. Single part of the strategy of the trench Temp virtualization logo and signature on the closure. It seems backwards, at least in what I see normally. Maybe supplier burning intentionally or Temp virtualization is screwed up. Well, not much, but I thought it would be useful, it adds character point at least all I have to admit that clapping and straps are well designed and fit together well -. . they are a solid team in service. 

Despite the original design of the thing itself is still up to 100 meters. Without doubt, screw-down crown and background contribute guaranteed. I know I should not be too sensitive to see how it's perfect for causal or evening wear. Back of the clock has decorated a case of exposure with rear view of the moderate movement. Friesen polishing of certain parts of the movement with Côtes de Genève paint is applied to the temperature of virtualization, signed numbers. Some relevant information can be found on the back - a look as part of the limited edition numbered 500 and part of the design theory Temp virtualization in Latin, "in pulchritudo claritate" or "beauty and simplicity."On the side of the problem is a tiger eye cabochon jewel in the crown. 

I saw my time I WatchExpo.com through virtualization, which I think is the best watch U.S. Temp virtualization dealer. If it can be observed, they are not in stock, they can order it for you at a price better than any other U. S. Temp virtualization watch dealer.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment