Friday, May 27, 2011

Rolex datejust 36mm online news updates and Speedmaster bracelet

Wow, this is an Omega Speedmaster I want ... really want. By 2011, Omega Speedmaster created the ultimate for me. Do they have in mind when he made?Unlikely, but let me tell you what I personally about it and why I think it is one of the most exciting new Omega watch is sports published in a while. In short, you get the size, functionality and great movement. 
Omega Speedmaster range needs no introduction. If so, how exactly you managed to find this site? From popular source is Moon Watch, Omega Speedmaster Professional was one of the pillars of classic sports watches firmware. But still produce Omega Moon Watch the original version, dozens of varieties Speedmaster over the years. Any same basic appearance functions and chronograph - offers a range of options for those interested in the hotel. 
Although Moon has a long history that I have a real desire to have a few simple reasons could show her. For my taste, the original was a bit small, I prefer automatic movements, and I want something with a sapphire glass. I probably will eventually need to look at the moon sometime, but now I know what kind of Speed ​​Master wants me - and here it is. 


By 2011, offers a new version of the Omega Speedmaster with his brand new homes in the 9300 class (and 9301) built Auto Co-Axial Chronograph. Watching has drawn 44.25mm wide and comes in steel, platinum, gold and orange first. The steel version will be big sellers, the price of 7300 francs. The Platinum version has a slightly different make and is considered in this article on alligator strap. Even at retail for about $ 35,000. The case and the hands are platinum, but the face is actually a black enamel. 
In addition, online news updates and Speedmaster bracelet is to know and love and people. Issue in the case has been enlarged to accommodate the traffic as well, but the profile does not show the percentage has changed. Updated As for the ring, it is a new system that you can adjust the size a little easier when adding or removing links.

No comments:

Post a Comment