Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Rolex datejust diamond A few years ago I decided that I was very impressed

A few years ago I decided that I was very impressed by the vortices. Not that vortices are not special or complicated, but the deluge Eddies of all species in a position to one of the BNB Concept (now defunct) or Concepto, etc. Now .. made the game too easy whirlwind. You just lost their rarity and their sense of importance. The mystery of the functionality and appearance of the complex motion was lost by the maximum availability, and often laugh-inducing prices. So I heard about Eddie's little thought. He had done the Neo-Renaissance started Jacuzzi. If purists were gracious to a whirlwind of complication, which was on the clock at work in a pleasant atmosphere to see. This is the moment we are right now. 

Although I already have the new Royal Oak Offshore, which is a great piece for the year 2011 promised, I have no other choice than the Audemars Piguet right to call the new Jules Audemars Tourbillon Grande Date Clock Limited Edition Tourbillon a better debut at SIHH give 2011th Why? I love live performance and focus on the whirlwind that has a view directly above the clock. Field is Jules Audemars watch the elegant research that is looking for formal, without being boring, and it is thin, without trying to "look very thin."The dial is easy to read, and has an interesting way to find cell components. From the top you have the AP label, then the big day display (great), a place where you connect your hands in name, then swirl with a subsidiary of one hand. These elements make out a good battery and allow the bike to be almost perfectly symmetrical. 

Window of a vortex is larger than it should be, but in the right direction. Finish is very good, and the view of mechanics is desirable but not exaggerated. I am writing this article before Audemars Piguet officially proclaimed the room if not all the information.I'm not sure about the size, but I think the case is 40-42mm wide. You can find quite the right size - especially as the legs reach the ends of my wrist. The fact that the belt fits curved ends to trap the thing a little elevated, and a great day complication added to the spa find suitable base that demands without overloading. I just think that Audemars Piguet has done a great job with this work. 

As seen on the back, is not limited to the Jules Audemars Tourbillon Grande Date to 25 pieces - done here in 18 carat pink gold. I feel like a gold version, but will also be there, and maybe a black dial choice. Let's see if more news comes out of PA.

No comments:

Post a Comment