Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Did The Situation survive 'Dancing' elimination?

Jersey Shore reality show star Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino was at the bottom of the pack going into Tuesday night's Dancing With The Stars: The Results. How did he fare? First off, the judges wanted to see Jennifer Grey and Derek Hough dance their "a-ma-zing" Argentine Tango one more time. "Even better that last night!" declared host Tom Bergeon after they performed, "if that's possible." It was. Half-way through the show, Kurt Warner and Bristol Palin were told they were in jeopardy. The Situation was added to the list. So who went home? The Situation and pro partner Karina Smirnoff. Of course. Situation shook his his head at the news, but smiled. "You know what? I told myself if I got eliminated today, I put it all on the floor last night... " He added, "I tried my best and at the end of the day somebody's got to go home. If I made it to the fourth round, I did my best, I guess." He added, "I'm not a dancer... It's definitely hard and at the same time, on Jersey Shore you saw a little keyhole of who I am. On Dancing With The Stars, you got to see the whole Situation."

No comments:

Post a Comment