Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Grand Complication And Perpetual Calendar

Two beautiful Citizen Campanola watches available on eBay now. Each a rarity and not often available in the US. I have discussed the Citizen Campanola line at great length on this site. You know of my affinity for them. I never thought I would love a quartz watch this much. The bottom line is that you can get an amazing level of complication and beauty for a price so far below what a comparable mechanical watch is that it makes Swiss watch producers stutter. The Grand Complication is my favorite of the two, and of the watches I have reviewed here as I own one! Check out my review of the Citizen Campanola Grand Complication here. It is the watch I am wearing as I write these words, and brings me continuing joy each time I gaze upon it. Forget the generous compliments I get on this large and attractive watch, it does just about everything you could ask for. The Citizen Campanola Perpetual Calendar model takes a different approach, with a full perpetual calendar and an indicator of the elapsed years. It will keep an accurate calendar for over 100 years. Each watch is hand made with meticulous precision. I always get a smile on my face to see these as they represent the pinnacle of what Citizen Watch Company can produce in Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment