Thursday, November 17, 2011

Citizen Campanola Month: Grandaddy Of Campanola Grand Complication Watches

I know what you are thinking. With all these CItizen Campanola watches that I keep talking about, how could they be as rare as I say they are? Well they are rare, but great ones seem to be showing up alot lately. So lets be fortunate for that. If it was November, I would say it is a harvest/Thanksgiving treat. So after all is said about Citizen Campanola watches, this Grand Complication is by far my favorite version. I of course have one, which I reviewed here lovingly. The Citizen Campanola Grand Complication ref. AH4000-01X is the finest example of what Citizen can produce in terms of case beauty, and fit and finish. There is little I can reiterate here that I have not expressed in my reivew of the watch, which I encourage you to read. On eBay right now, is a brand new Citizen Campanola Grand Complication in my favorite flavor. With the comfortable brown alligator strap, hand polished case, and hand painted Japanese rosewood dial. No watch I own gets complimented more often. And I have never had a luxury watch that is so legible, with so many functions, and so elegant to look at. The auction price starts are under $1,400, which is great for a watch that retails for between $2,500 - $3,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment