Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Designing is about being creative and having fun too

Vanessa Hudgens graces the cover of Shape’s April issue and flaunts her sexy bikini body in a steamy photo shoot for the fitness publication.

The Sucker Punch star also took part in an interview to open up about her breakup with former High School Musical co-star Zac Efron, her intense training for Zack Snyder’s upcoming action-fantasy film, and her aspirations in the glamorous world of fashion.

Hudgens and Efron broke up last December after dating for four years, but she looks back on their romantic relationship with fond memories.

“We grew up together,” she tells Shape. “It was nice to have someone to share all of those experiences with. The relationship kept me grounded, and because I was with someone who knew me so well, I didn’t need to try to be someone I’m not.”

Their hectic work schedules played a major factor in their highly-publicized split, as they were located at opposite ends of the Earth at times during their relationship, according to People.

“Long-distance relationships are hard no matter what,” Hudgens says. “When you don’t have face-to-face time, it’s just different. Having an iPhone helped, but it just wasn’t the same.”

While she is currently generating publicity for partying more than ever before, she is already looking forward to marriage and parenthood.

"I hope by the time I'm 30 to have a husband and maybe a baby," the 22-year-old star admits. "I love children. They're so much fun, and I would have a blast spoiling them!"

Hudgens took part in intense physical training to prepare for her demanding role in Sucker Punch, and she credits her co-stars for helping her get into the best shape of her life.

“I wouldn’t have been able to do it if it weren’t for the other girls [Emily Browning, Jamie Chung, Abbie Cornish, and Jena Malone],” she says. “It’s because of them that I got so strong. By the end, I was a monster!”

The multi-talented actress and singer, who captured headlines Monday for locking lips with Zoey 101 star Alexa Nikolas, plans to turn her attention to the world of fashion in the near future.

“I’m really, really into fashion,” Hudgens reveals. “Right now, I’m pulling pictures from the ‘60s and ‘70s and studying women like Cher and Bianca Jagger for inspiration. It would take a while to get something going, but I want to do it. Designing is about being creative and having fun too.”

No comments:

Post a Comment