Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Roex datejust steel I hear you cheer outside the common love

I hear you cheer outside the common love Citizen Nola Camp. This is one of the most beautiful watches Camp Nola I've seen in a long time, and provides for two things. First, a beautiful cream-colored dial with the signature high-quality applications Citizen Nola Camp with rich textures and deep luster. I have seen so far with the stern faces of the clock without it. It's almost the Sunburst design. cream-colored rings are very new and only in the production this year. 

The other major difference between this camp Nola citizens new branding strategy.Before Camp Nola had made "civilian" logo on the front, and "Camp Nola" was only written on the back. It is no longer the case. Apparently, someone in the Citizen Camp Nola idea had now CD brand. The subject is likely to try to understand a few thousand dollars at Camp Nola clock a few hundred dollars Mainstream Citizen watches. The pulse of this is probably the most popular in the international distribution outside of Japan. At the within Japan, we can assume that the company produces a very high end and low end, but not play the rest of this. For this reason, Honda and Acura, Toyota and Lexus, although you are in Japan, Honda and Toyota, not a division of the brand. Other species such as Seiko watches have this with the "Credo" from these guys. 

Amateurs as we never know Camp Nola is a citizen, and it's not a bad thing. I'm sure this approach is new brand to increase sales and public perception of the Clock. For me, I do not need to convince besides, I know how much I love watches. 

This model features Camp Nola AH4000-01P are the same as other types Grande Complication. See here for details and function is a review of the Clock. Owner of a similar model, I can say that I love. Just a reminder, about 45mm in size comes with a crocodile strap and a well-polished case. A bid on eBay for $ 1600, a great deal. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment