Monday, June 6, 2011

Rolex datejust diamond The package was delivered to me

My first vortex. The package was delivered to me and I quickly opened the box if Longio find inside. There was a presentation box, but it was logical in view of certain accessories attached. I lifted the leather cover and suddenly a big smile came over my face to see the almost mythical complication involving the plastic on the dial. As the clock with an automatic movement, had kept moving just sore when I saw the pass. A little reverse balancing, spinning while swinging a profound impact on me was - as I wrote about $ 100,000 more whirlwind for a while. Now I had in my house. The difference here is where the vortex was done (which of course includes a number of different). While most have a whirlpool motion that I wrote about the European origin, this guy was from China. 

And look completely the "old man". Proportions is very masculine and aggressive attitude. Maybe I am wrong to say, but I am surprised that the concept of China as a cool look. The design is not necessarily a refinement of complex power and careful study - but more raw materials, architectural style, with a guttural sense of strength. It's like a marriage armor design and Japanese propaganda unpredictable compare the architecture of buildings proud run state government. I have to take care of this last point, if you've never driven government buildings government propaganda (communist, authoritarian, etc. ..) have occurred, you have no idea what I mean. Unlike cheap apartments in the country communist era, such as government buildings looking very strong and illicit a strong sense of pride and respect for "the establishment". I see a lot of this almost neo-Romanesque style mixed with art deco on steroids in this clock. I feel as if this over-reporting is necessary because I'll show you that this is a unique design, but also why I think it's the desire. It is possible to get the government in China, it is this element of design in public buildings that may affect the design. Not come to China, I can not say. Although the mention of their design philosophy comes from a sub-brand slogan "People's Republic of China (PRC) Preparation extraordinary mechanical watches." 

Regardless of the actual inspiration for the design, it is durable, that most people like to have a taste for the more adventurous. Traditionalist will probably not too keen on the clock, because it is quite the opposite of conservative Swiss watch that we have a picture in our heads when we were standard fine watchmaking. Personally, I get a big kick out of it. I wrote about this earlier Longio clock before there was even an official name here. Since then, the name of "Telamon" Now I can call it something good. It is therefore Longio Telamon diving watch 1000m, cf SG3829SB (SG3829). It is a whirlwind of several watches, the brand now, but most, in my opinion. However, part of the design of this modern style of openness and serenity that surprising, which is a Chinese design. Perhaps this is due to the proximity Longio acquitted on Hong Kong territory. In addition, Hong Kong is one of the most important places in the world of watch industry, so no doubt Longio advantage of the situation, experience of the population of many species. 

If you have not heard of Longio is OK. I did not for some time, but start with all the new education system somewhere. Longio clearly long as OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) and ODM (original design manufacturer) works for other brands to follow for a while. This training to cope with the viewer to do, even if they do not put their names. This should at least give the confidence

 

No comments:

Post a Comment