Sunday, December 11, 2011

coming to your words about the QuantumGravity

Before reading his remarks, I want to stress a single fact. I don't feel as though I have attacked the dedication, manpower, or vision of the brand - which is what Mr. Perriard refers to in a few instances. I further don't doubt the uniqueness of its specific complications in a technical sense. Rather, I sometimes don't feel as though the complications, on a practical side, are unique enough that there should be as much hoopla surrounding them (as their ill conceived marketing language would suggest). For me it is all about the end result, and as a critic and member of the watch press I am allowed to provide my commentary. So in the end, I say to Concord that I have no doubts about your significant status in the watch world, your watch making process, skilled team, or dedication to being different. I do however find myself not necessarily being taken by the end result of your efforts. No where does it say that if you put a lot of effort into something, am I supposed to like it. Your designs are getting better, which I will admit. Rational people have reasonable differences of opinion, so allow me to dissent with you on occasion. Mr. Perriard is a nice guy, so please see his comments below

No comments:

Post a Comment