Sunday, December 11, 2011

With Kindest Regards, Vincent Perriard

Readers, take attention as you will below read words straight from the honorable Mr. Vincent Perriard, President of Concord Watches. I must first salute Mr Perriard on his incredible penchant for thumb typing (as I mentioned to him as well), for the below letter was sent from the - obviously well used - keyboard of his BlackBerry phone. The second they were able to place a full keyboard on a phone, the world changed. Mr. Perriard satisfied his duty as president of an honorable watch brand by responding to a long series of less-than-flattering articles that I have written about the modern line of Concord watches. Modern being since after their parent company Movado, felt it was necessary to shake things up, and re-brand...the brand. In most recent response to my article on Luxist.com on March 23, regarding the new C1 QuantumGravity watch, Mr. Perriard defends his brand. This is exactly what he should be doing sitting at the helm of the company, and as he asked me politely to post his letter (with a few spelling mistakes that I corrected. Thumb typing is not without its hazards).

No comments:

Post a Comment