Sunday, December 4, 2011

YES Watches Offer Celestial Time Telling At A Glance

I must say that the first time I saw the YES watch, I was confused and did not know what to make of it. I read the long list of features it had and all the information it was able to provide and was instantly perplexed. I certainly believed all the promised information was there, but I was not convinced that it would be easy to use or understandable. I based this conclusion on my experience with other "information rich" watches, but I was wrong. Take the slide-rule available on certain Breitling watches. You practically need a user guide and training course on how to use that thing. Sure you can calculate airplane fuel consumption, if you know how. The YES watches aren't as complex as their rich feature list would have you believe. The computer inside makes things simpler than you'd think, and the information displayed right on the face is what you need to know the most. For a full list of YES watch features, visit the YES Watch homepage here. What I will talk about are those features I find most interesting and useful. Although you can get buried in the functions, setting them is simple enough, and with a slight learning curve, you can easily figure out how to almost anything you'd like to with the yes watch easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment